PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
This website (“Site”) at www.countrykitchenrestaurants.com is owned and
operated by Country Kitchen. By using this Site you agree to be legally bound by
these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with the
following terms and conditions please exit this Site.
the right to change, modify or alter the terms and conditions at any
time. Such changes shall become effective immediately upon posting.
authorize you to view, copy, print and download materials at this Site
provided the materials are used for lawful, informational and
noncommercial purposes only and that you do not delete from the
materials any of their original copyright, trademark and other such
proprietary notices. You may not modify the material in any way or
reproduce or publicly display or distribute them for public or
Kitchen® and any other mark designed by us with an ® or ™ are federally
registered, or are properly filed with the U.S. Patent and Trademark
Office. Unauthorized use of the registered logos, copyrights, pictures,
designs, names or phrases is prohibited by law.
as described all materials in this Site are made available only to
provide information about Country Kitchen® . We control and operate
this Site from our headquarters in Madison, Wisconsin, United States of
America and make no representation that these materials are appropriate
or available for use outside of the United States of America.
agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Country Kitchen
and its respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees
and representatives from and against all losses, expenses, damages and
costs, including reasonable attorney fees, resulting from any violation
by you of these terms and conditions of use.
material in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or
typographical errors. We may make changes or improvements at any time.
THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES
OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE
FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE,
THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS Site OR THE SERVER THAT
MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void, or
unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect
the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
What information does Country Kitchen collect?
Country Kitchen or a third party service provider may collect the following types of personal information:
- If you use our Site, you may provide us with your first name, last name, postal address and/or zip code, email address, phone number, and date of birth.
- If you choose to access our social network pages, or connect or otherwise link to our Sites with your own social network page, we may collect social network profile information that you have made publicly available through your social network account settings.
- If you make purchases through the Sites, you may provide us with your financial account information, such as credit card number and other payment information.
- If you use our mobile application, information such as your user ID, your location and restaurants near you may be collected.
- If you take a survey, apply for a job, contact us, or interact with us in various other ways, demographic information, dining preferences, and other information you choose to provide, such as resume information, may be collected.
We may automatically collect Site usage information when you visit the Sites, such as your domain name, Internet protocol (IP) address, mobile device model, Internet service provider, Site access times, websites that referred you to us, and web pages within our Sites that you visit.
When you visit our Site, we may also automatically infer general location information (e.g., city, state) based on your IP address, or when using our mobile app, through GPS information (if you elect to give our app permission to access your location).
Our Site use web beacons, cookies and other similar technologies to store and understand more information about you, such as Site usage, and to monitor Site traffic and usage patterns to improve Site functionality. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a Web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A web beacon is an object that is embedded in web page or email that allows us to understand whether the web page or email has been viewed. Users can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting. For more information, please see http://www.aboutads.info/choices
Country Kitchen or third party service providers may also collect aggregated or anonymous data that does not directly identify you from usage activity on our Sites.
Country Kitchen is not responsible for any personal information or other data that franchisees of Country Kitchen or its affiliates choose to collect.
How does Country Kitchen use personal information?
Country Kitchen may use information collected to:
- Operate, maintain and improve the Sites and our business.
- Process and manage purchases made on the.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments related to our products and services on our social network pages, and take other actions in response to your questions, comments or Site activity.
- Communicate with you about special offers, services, and promotions for our brands, affiliates or third party partners that may be of interest to you.
- Communicate with you about your orders, purchases, and program participation.
What choices does Country Kitchen offer about personal information?
If you no longer wish to receive promotional or informational emails from us, you may opt-out from receiving future emails from us by following the instructions for unsubscribing in the promotional or informational emails we send you or by clicking the “opt out” link at the bottom of the email.
You may be able to manage how your browser handles cookies by adjusting your browser's privacy or security settings. If you set your browser to reject cookies, please note that you may not be able to access certain features on our Site.